Newest Addition - Hayden

Newest Addition - Hayden

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Books Books Books

OMG!!!!

I got up at 6:15 this morning, threw on some clothes, got into the Bug and drove to 75 and Northwest Hwy to sit on the concrete for 2 hours and have wonderful conversation with a precious lady all to receive around 200 GREAT children's books FREE!!!!!!!! the doors opened at 9:00 am and I was out of there at 9:10!!!!




At first I thought - is this really worth it? Then when I got the box home and started going throught it - wow!!!!


I just love freebies. I know I have 3 semesters left of school but it's never too early to add to my collection.


Yesterday - The Blackley family and I went to the Ft. Worth Zoo and I bought Penguin and a Penquin floor puzzle to go with my Little Penquin's Tale book.
It was a hot day but really not too bad at the zoo - the animals were all out - having a great time!


No comments: