Newest Addition - Hayden

Newest Addition - Hayden

Monday, August 11, 2008

Busy Life!

Well - we did get Chase moved into his Brand New Dorm - I think Candace was jealous lol. We did get Candace moved into her apt with Ms. Jaime!! It was a long 2 days but Gary and I had a great time. We miss our kiddos but I have to admit - we are enjoying our time alone. Candace came home Thursday - Sunday. She was busy while she was home - but loved having her here! We got a youtube of Kenzi Lynn!!!! Love it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwXqk7HDXgQ
There you go if you'd like to see our Grandbaby - and oh yea! We have another grandbaby on the way. Candace and I will be going to Italy in the early summer to meet Sweet Burns Baby #2!!!!! Yea!!!

Summer school is over for now. 16 hours to come in the fall but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and God has given me such strength to finish this degree! I cannot wait until I have my very own classroom. I miss teaching - even though I'm in a Middle school right now and love every minute of it!

Have a great week! Blessings!!!

No comments: