Newest Addition - Hayden

Newest Addition - Hayden

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cutie Pie



Misti took Kenzi to the Arboretum - again lol - and had some pictures made....she's just a cutie.

I can't believe they leave in a little more than a week....sad day!!!!

My nephew Trevor who plays for Cain Middle School broke his leg last night. It's a fracture above his ankle. Poor guy! I think one of his own players fell on him. Hopefully he'll just have a boot for a few weeks.
Today at my school we are delivering $38,000 in cookie dough and pizza to our students after school...it's a crazy day here!
I think tonight I'm going to work on putting my scrap room back together. I still have everything packed from my last scrapbook retreat! I can't find anything lolol...
Happy Wednesday!

No comments: