Newest Addition - Hayden

Newest Addition - Hayden

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Back in the Swing of things.....

Time flies!!! Enough said! ha

We are all back into our routines of school and work and school and school and work. I should add church into that group because our church didn't have ABF for 2 weeks in December - and we missed 3 because we were practicing during ABF. I really like The Heights - I just wish it wasn't so far away from Heath!!!! Come on 190!!!

Chase is back at TJC for another semester. He says he is going to class this time lololol. I pray for him daily that he see how important college is in today's times!

Candace started nursing school last week and calls almost everyday with a new adventure!!! I love it.

My 27 hours is in progress - TAMU started back up this week. Boy I'm tired!

Gary is back into work - gotta love work!!!

We are through with the inauguration - I did watch it and thought the Bush Family was most gracious. I did not vote for Obama but I know that I am to life him up in prayer everyday and support him as our new President. I wish I knew what God's plan was for our country!!!!!!! But then I'd be God and I'm thinking that's not a good thing! lolol I am proud of the 43rd president and loved his little speech about his convictions and that he's the same person as when he started this venture 8 years ago!

All is back in the saddle in the Satterwhite Family!!

No comments: