Newest Addition - Hayden

Newest Addition - Hayden

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring

Hubby and I just got back from Tyler - camping and visiting with the kiddos! Kids are back from spring break - a great time had by all that went skiing. They are all back in school...Daughter is doing good with nursing school and son is doing great with his athletic training. He is still a bit sore from 4-wheeling but coming along nicely!

Hubby and I camped at a place that we probably won't go again to but is was good and had wi-fi so we didn't get too bored. We saw the azaleas in Tyler - boy are they pretty!!! The houses in Tyler remind me of Highland Park. If I was through with school - it probably wouldn't take much for us to pick up and move there. We just love it but I hate the traffic!!!

Spring is here and the weather has been beautiful. Enjoy what God is giving us!!!!

~Blessings~

No comments: