Newest Addition - Hayden

Newest Addition - Hayden

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Delivered Safe and Sound

Well - last Friday we took Misti, Kenzi, Peyton and the new addition Dolly (the dog) to Las Cruces New Mexico to meet Shaun. It was a great trip except for the drama of the meeting place and time - long story - but we made it all safe and sound. We got a hotel room and slept for a couple of hours. I got up and showered, Gary showered - we were trying to be so quiet since it was 4 AM!!! but I hear this whimper - Peyton is awake! I grab him and try to start a bottle - then I see Kenzi's sweet face looking at me smiling - I just said ok - everyone up! lol. We finished getting ready and said our goodbyes - not willingly though and not without a few tears and we left on our trek back to Heath.

They are all set up in their house in Tucson and are loving it.

We are trying to work out going for Thanksgiving - I'm just not set on driving 14 hours - as you can imagine! lolol But will do it for Grandbabies kisses!

Find something to be thankful for - God is so good to his children.

Will post pics soon.

~Blessings~

No comments: