Newest Addition - Hayden

Newest Addition - Hayden

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Whew




A lot has happened since my last post.....Gary and I went on a cruise to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary and we had a blast with wonderful friends....didn't know if we'd make it to Gavleston - the Excursion broke down half way there! Fun times!

Then I signed my teaching contract with Crandall ISD to teach middle school art and I am having a blast! I started back 8/3 with several training sessions. The kids came back 8/23 and I have around 185 wonderful 7th and 8th graders. It is going to be a stretch for me...if you have any tips please let me know! lol

Candace starts her final semester of nursing school and she is excited!!! She will be moving back to the Dallas area in December and we can't wait! Chase started classes at Eastfield and all is going well.

Shaun and Misti are doing well - the kids are just growing and growing!!! I'm looking for cheap tickets to go for a weekend!

God is good!

Blessings!

No comments: