Newest Addition - Hayden

Newest Addition - Hayden

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

It's been a busy 3 weeks. Back in school where I work and back in school where I study!!!

Misti and Makenzi will be in the states Sept 25th!!! I cannot wait. Misti is still feeling kind of sickly - hope that goes away soon!

Candace and Chase are loving Tyler!! I just hope they are loving school.

I have been by myself all week. Gary has been on a "business trip" to Las Vegas! He really has Tech Ed this week but who wouldn't want to go to Las Vegas! Miss him - glad he'll be home tomorrow!

Well a funny for the week....I let Eboni out - our 5 lb poodle - outside with Golden Retriever and the Great Pyrenees (that I need to have someone rescue) and someone pushed her into the pool......she's not a great swimmer but somehow she got to the step and just stood there. I yelled and yelled - was about to leave and decided I better find her or the big dogs might stomp on her. There she was with her head barely out of the water - right next to a DEAD RAT!!!

All is good with the dogs and me! haha

I am meeting a dear friend of mine for dinner tonight to have some girl time! Can't wait - then I hope to make a couple of cards!

No comments: