Newest Addition - Hayden

Newest Addition - Hayden

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Help me remember....

Why I want to teach these precious kids? I got spit at today - not once but twice by the same kid because he is angry with me for making him follow directions. The second time one of our principals saw him and gave him the what for.....OMG!!! I couldn't believe the first time but the 2nd???????

This year has really been a different kind of year already and we've only been here since 8/25!!! Alot of prayer is going to be needed to get through this year!

Went and watched Trevor our nephew play football and I might say he was fantastic!!!! Way to go Trevor....

Lexi Belle cheers and does a GREAT job at that too!!!! Congrats on her getting her new gymnastic move - sorry but I think it's a round off flipflop!! Either way it is impressive!

Chase comes home again this weekend and so does Candace for her b-day lunch Sunday! Woohoo our baby girl is turning 21!!!!! I know she's excited! hahaha

Well - just wanted for someone to remind me why I'm getting my education degree........oh yea to help these precious kids!!! I need reminding..........................................................~~K~

No comments: