Newest Addition - Hayden

Newest Addition - Hayden

Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's A Boy!!!

We received the call yesterday from Misti saying they had their sonogram and It's A Boy!!! They are so excited and so are we....can't wait to see that precious grandbaby #2 !!!! They haven't quite settled on a name but have a few in mind - Misti is due in March of '09.

Well - the elections are over and God is still in Control! I know he has a plan for our country - some say we are in big trouble some say we are going to be fine - I say - "Oh My!" We need to bathe our country in prayer more than ever.

The Heights in Richardson is having their Countdown To Christmas tonight, Thursday 11/6 from 5:00 - 10:00. Come out and join us for a time of Festivities!!!!! I just love the Holiday Season from Thanksgiving to Christmas!!!! I'm ready to decorate for Christmas now!!!!

No comments: