Newest Addition - Hayden

Newest Addition - Hayden

Monday, November 17, 2008

My last Saturday Class!!!

So I had my final Saturday class this past Saturday!!! I was so tired of going on Saturday!!!! Wintermester begins on 12/12 and I'm jumping right in since I have 1 huge semester and 1 small summer II session left!!! I am so excited!

Gary was cleaning out the garage and I was in the scrap room and in walks Gary with a huge snake skin!!! OMG in our garage!!! Gave us both the willies!!! How many times did we walk by the snake that shed his skin in our garage???? Yuck Yuck.

I just love seeing Christmas going up everywhere!!! I kind of think that turning your outside lights on already is a bit much!!! I would love to start putting my tree up - actually I will start changing out Thanksgiving and adding Christmas items soon because I just love it!!!

Our Thanksgiving is kind of on hold awaiting to see when Chase will be able to leave school in Tyler. He called and was very upset thinking he wasn't going to be able to come home at all because of basketball. We told him if not we will come to Tyler instead of the River. Chase and Candace just love the river so hopefully we will be able to go there for some time. Shaun will be leaving for Thanksgiving so Misti and Kenzi will spend Thanksgiving by themselves again this year - we will be so glad when they are here so we can share Thanksgiving with them again!!!! I thought about flying to Italy but I want to go after the baby is here!

Be thankful for all God gives us every single day!!!!! Without him we would have NOTHING!

Blessings!

No comments: