Newest Addition - Hayden

Newest Addition - Hayden

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Life

I just love life!!

I love the life that God has given me! Everything about it!!! I love the fact that sometimes I'm so busy I can't see beyond the minute! I love that Shaun and Misti have spent 4 years in Italy enjoying the beautiful sites even though we don't get to see them much. I love that Kenzi will have picture memories of being in a foreign country.

I know that seems strange! There is a reason why they are there, there is a reason why we are so busy and I have to Thank God for everything in my life - good or bad!

Sometimes we just need to sit back and thank God for the life he gives us every single day! We may think that it's the most horrible day we have ever had - but just think - we are still breathing or we wouldn't know it's the most horrible day. God knows the plan for us no matter what we think! He knows our ups and downs and he comforts us when we have a bad day or month or year. He allows some of us to be comforters for others. God is good...every day every minute every second..

I love life!

May the words I say
And the things I do
Make my lifesong sing
Bring a smile to You

Let my lifesong sing to You
Let my lifesong sing to You
I want to sign Your name to the end of this day
Knowing that my heart was true
Let my lifesong sing to You Casting Crowns

No comments: