Newest Addition - Hayden

Newest Addition - Hayden

Friday, February 6, 2009

Weekends

I am longing for a long weekend!!! All of these classes are overcrowding my brain!!!!! OMG! Seriously - I just have to keep telling myself that I can do it.


Shaun and Misti and Kenzi have a new dog!! His name is Charlie!!! Isn't he cute!!!! and of course Kenzi is beautiful!!!! It's getting closer and closer for Peyton Shaun to arrive!!! We are working on Gary going out in April - hopefully with free miles to celebrate Kenzi turning 2 and Peyton being born!!!


Gary and I are having a very much needed date night tonight with friends!!!! Then all day tomorrow I will be working on homework for the 7 classes I have! Crazy!
Chase is busy at school and so is Candace. Candace had her first hospital day on Wed and loved it!!
God sure is teaching me patience! I can't seem to get anything completed!! and OH YEA
My Cricut died and I was ready to have to purchase a new one and they sent me one for $50!!! I was so excited - thank you for the small things in life lolol.
I went to a funeral today for a mom of one of our Diagnosticians here at school. Just keeps putting everything in perspective - our days here on Earth are so numbered! She wasn't sick. Just died! Could happen to any of us at any time - are you ready? Have you made Jesus Christ number 1 in your life? I hope and pray that you have!
Who am I,
that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I,
that the Bright and Morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Who Am I,
that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love and watch me rise again
Who Am I,
that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
I am Yours
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear'
Cause I am Yours
I am Yours
Casting Crowns
Blessings!!

1 comment:

texasknights said...

Hey there! Why did I not know you had a blog! I will come visit more often now ! :) So sad to hear about your cricut but thrilled they sent you a new one for so little! :)